- This event has passed.
23rd August 2018 - 30th August 2018
Here is the work for this week.
- In DeskTools-> Physics-> Virtual CfE AH Physics-> Rotational Motion and Astrophysics-> rotational Dynamics Complete Torque, Moment of Inertia, eg problems, Torque and Angular Acceleration
- Complete the virtual experiment on torque and angular acceleration and plot a graph of your results in excel.
- Do the sheet on angular momentum and the example problem
- See if anyone has improved their ability to demonstrate conservation of angular momentum with the turntable (ex Moffat v rest of the world)
- Do the example problem
- Do the tutorials on T, I and L
- Do ALL the past paper questions from the 2010 and 2011 papers on the topics covered so far in the course.
- Check over the Walter Letwin stuff on Youtube or MrsPhysics on objects rolling down a slope and summarise in a table.