This is not the official line yet, and only been verbally discussed.
In all honesty this trip is to be cancelled and you are likely to be having all your money returned apart from £150, which we will try to recover for you. We would love to run the trip at a later date and hopefully you will be able to join us then. This has only been verbally discussed today. Details will come out by the end of the week and hopefully money can be returned soon. I will be just as upset if not more than you as it was to be my last trip too. We will send details as soon as we have them and will return money as soon as possible.
Please see below for the Space School Letter that should be coming your way. I’m afraid it is the waiting game until July. We want everyone to be safe, and I will be gutted if I can’t go to what would be my last visit, but I’m not putting your children or my lives at risk.
Do get in touch if there is anything else you’d like to discuss.